Dear pan and ace people,
Fckh8 have said they’re going to bring out products for pan and ace people in light of this summer’s giant fuckup.
PLEASE DON’T BUY THEM.
FCKH8 have a long history of being a horrible organisation, focussed solely on cis gays and lesbians (and…
•:|:• Our Brains are sick but that’s okay •:|:•
GUYS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO HOW THEY ARE ATTACKING AND RAIDING MUSLIM HOMES IN AUSTRALIA
the police are attacking muslims in their homes in the middle of the night, arresting women in their beds, men in the morning, attacing and humiliating us all
life is getting…
Why In the Flesh should be saved:
- Its portrayal of discrimination is one of the most realistic I’ve ever seen in a piece of media (specifically when it comes to homophobia & mental illness)
- Even when dealing with such serious subject matter it manages to strike a balance between tragedy and comedy so it’s not a continuous bombardment of depression & darkness
- Several well written female characters. This seems like a baseline requirement for any show but it’s ridiculous how many shows and movies never achieve this. But on itf we have Amy; who is given her own narrative that doesn’t revolve around the main character, Jem; who we clearly see struggle with PTSD but is never seen as weak because of this, Maxine Martin; who could have been portrayed as 100% evil with no redeeming characteristics, but instead is a charismatic, complex woman who won’t let anything get in the way of her achieving her goals, and several other characters with memorable personalities.
- A main character who is queer. LGBTQ+ representation is increasing in the media but all too often these characters are merely token secondary/minor characters or their entire character revolves around their sexual orientation. This is not the case with this show!
- There is too much that can be covered in this show and so many questions that need answered for it to be cancelled now. It’s done so much good with just a mere nine episodes, think how far it could go with double that amount (or even more). We could discover more about the lives of other undead people, the changing opinions of the public, watch Simon & Kieren’s relationship evolve, FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH AMY DYER.
- BASICALLY I’LL PROBABLY GO MAD IF I NEVER FIND ANY OF THIS OUT. THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH POTENTIAL IN THIS SHOW AND IT WOULD BE TRAGIC IF IT WERE WASTED.
The only difference is a little bit of fat, but it’s made out to be a huge deal
fucking hell this cat knows how to throw a party
10 questions to never ask a transgender person by Laura Jane Grace
Russell Brand Messiah Complex
This man is far more intelligent than many people give him credit for.
comedians generally are.
The Man Who Lives Alone
My Intro to Comics final about ghosts and love.
Since the holidays are coming up, I figured I should post about this again.
If you or someone you know suffers from anxiety, dermatillomania, trichotillomania or find that you simply need something to do with your hands - then you may want to get (or ask for!) a spinner ring.
I just now realized that I’ve always wanted this.